Sunday, July 12, 2009

PHOTOLOG #21: 20090712


Seeing these pretty seeds lying on the sidewalk when I was walking Elmo really brought back a lot of good memories. When I was in primary school, the back lane heading to the canteen was always coated with sea of beautiful saga-s... When I grew older I had learned that saga actually represents love... and that was why I slipped 2 of these seeds of love into a birthday gift for a guy that I used to admire so much.

It didn't turn out well though, but lesson's learned. :)

6 comments:

pik lay said...

you ought to give them again to the guy you admire now.

Xweing said...

红豆红豆,此物最相思。

really reminds me of my childhood days.. haha.. albeit im in convent, so no guys to give :P

Fang Fang said...

eh i heard from my friend that convent very heng that kind one right? :D

piklay, i had already given them to elmo the love of my life.. btw i asked my buddy to take Elmo as his son's name but he doesn't want leh... :(

pik lay said...

elmo is a dog name ok? u want to name your son woodywood pecker meh?

pik lay said...

or popeye?

zewt said...

we used to play lastic with these... very painful when it hit you...!!