Monday, August 2, 2010

the story of a cup of latte


I was hooked with latte once again after making a batch for everyone to pair with the panna cotta dessert (oh ya! Grace still owe me pictures! :p) that I had brought over to Grace's house. In the first place it was the thought that we wanna use up the beans that J bought from the US few months ago before it goes expired, but the latte came out to be quite pleasant to my taste buds and I had seen myself making cups and cups at home for the past few days. Could it be this special Pike Place Roast that had made the whole encounter so beautiful? It could be the faint cocoa and nutty flavor that lingered in my mouth and stimulated my urge for more.

Anyway not to beautify the whole encounter too much, in reality another reason that I had been injecting myself with doses of coffee is to keep myself awake. I am having a serious problem of falling fast asleep whenever I hold my revision book for more than 15 mins.

Well... I guess it's time to grind some beans cook some coffee foam some milk and hit my books again. Mind to have a cup of latte?

No comments: