Saturday, May 2, 2009

PHOTOLOG #19: 20090501


J and I went to an ice-cream making workshop at a local ice-cream parlour today. I personally think that the workshop is very well conducted and I had won myself a pint of ice cream by giving the correct answer of a quiz question. We had fun making and tasting our self-made ice-cream and the best part was what that came next... ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET!!!! As what the owner David said, there are about 30 flavours selling at the shop but J and I only got to taste 8 flavours... We were too full after sharing the 8 scoops of ice-cream, 1 waffle and 2 cappuccinos. We had chosen the 8 most appealing flavours and I think we had found our favourites. There are some really adventurous flavours like D-24 durian, mau san wang durian and cempedak which we weren't interested to try. But I guess those are the flavours that somehow make the shop stands out from the typical ice-cream parlour you always see.

In the end I had chosen a flavour that J, Elmo and I can enjoy together... no chocolate or coffee this time. :D

No comments: