Thursday, March 26, 2009

PHOTOLOG #1: 20090326

Aunty Teo and I have a plan.

We had agreed to adhere to the plan and be as persistent as we possibly can.

It's called the PHOTOLOG.

What we both will do is, we will upload a daily picture everyday along with a short passage or perhaps a few sentences as caption is too fine. We both think it's a fun thing to do as the project will keep us close even when physically we are far apart, and at the same time keep us active in the blogosphere. Personally it feels good to share a special thing with someone significant.

So as starter I would like to show a pic of us,
which was taken ages ago when I cheated her into that position so that her face would look BIGGER than mine. Seriously it's a BKM that I think every gals should learn.

Remember how we used to push each other's face to the front whenever we take picture together haha... It's truly my utmost pleasure to have known someone like her. May our friendship last forever, and this... will be my very first photolog.

7 comments:

pik lay said...

You are trying to tell the world that you cheated to hide your big face lol.

Thank you for the words

esee said...

Buddy.. you head not big la.. why you always indirectly admit that :D

pik lay said...

C-Eng Heng! Then you mean my head is big?

Fang Fang said...

i bravely admit my shortcoming leh.. you should treat me eat abalone because of that.

aunty.. the picture says it all..

pik lay said...

where is today's one?

Fang Fang said...

coming..

kevin tham said...

are you two les????