Friday, March 27, 2009

PHOTOLOG #2: 20090327


Reese Peanut Butter Cups. I used to like them so much. But since after I had known J and had exposed myself to a wide variety of noirs, Reese peanut butter cups had then became too sweet for my liking. Though, I still vividly remember the feeling when I had my first bite of Reese mini cup. The dollop of creamy peanut butter coated with a nice proportion of silky milk chocolate had really triggered my taste bud to the very max (at that time). Since then I had been hunting for Reese everywhere but the best I could find was the big cups which I personally think the choc:PB proportion isn't as nice as the minis.

Anyway when I laid my eyes on the bags of Reese mini cups in a duty free shop at LCCT, some good memories just kinda flashed back and I suddenly remembered how much I used to love these pieces of bliss. Without hesitation I grabbed a bag even when it had burnt a hole in my pocket, costed me about RM50.

1 month had passed and I still have half a bag in the refrigerator and I started to wonder how I could have fallen in love with them in the first place...

3 comments:

pik lay said...

I am not a fan of Reese..peanut butter choc is not my type :P

kevin tham said...

damn...small pack 50 RM?????? walau eh.... let me bring dozen pack to u la.....

Fang Fang said...

haha last time you brought me 2 packets but you finished 1 packet before they were delivered to my hand..